Mini Hidden Wildlife Camera: Compared with other wildlife cameras, this wildlife camera is smaller than the palm of your hand, andcan be easily invisible in any environment. It can record 1080P (1920 * 1080) videos and 20MP photos for you to enjoy and pass
Clear videos and photos to learn more about the wonderful world of animals.
With a Trigger Speed of 0.3s and a Distance of 60 Feet: equipped with an IR LED and a highly sensitive passive infrared motion sensor (PIR),
this trail camera can trigger any human or animal activity immediately and without delay. Even at night, you will not miss any exciting details.
The 65-foot detection range allows you to capture all fleeting moments even in the dark.
IP65 Waterproof: This sturdy and durable wildlife camera has IP65 waterproof, rainproof, dustproof, and anti-fog functions, extreme operation temperature (-4 ~ 150°F). So this trail camera can be used in any inclement weather.
Multi-function, Low Power Consumption: The garden camera with infrared function can be used for home security, company surveillance, wildlife surveillance, and reconnaissance. Only 4 AA alkaline batteries (not included) can support about 6 months of standby time.
Wide Range of Applications: hunting cameras have multiple functions such as recording delay, target recording time, delayed recording, continuous recording, recording, and password protection. The camouflage design is very suitable for outdoor security cameras.
Portable infrared night vision game cameras are ideal for hunting, wildlife surveillance, farm intruders, home security, etc.
- 20MP Still Image
- 20MP sensor offers high quality and detailed photographs
- 1080P HD Video with sound
- 1080p HD video and sound recording provides top-notch wildlife monitoring
- 0.3s Trigger Speed
- An incredibly fast trigger speed of 0.3 seconds ensures you don’t miss any action
- Mini Size
- Adopts a mini design, which is smaller than the palm of the hand, making it easy to conceal and carry
- High Concealment
- Ideal for placing in tight spots to catch small animals like hedgehogs, voles, and shrews
- Wildlife Monitoring
- You can apply game cams to outdoor activities, including hunting, home security, wildlife monitoring and reconnaissance, and farm safety
TIPS FOR USING A TRAIL CAM